- One of the most important distributors and retailers in the international travel market
- Founded in 1879 as an owner-managed family business with headquarters in Hamburg
- Retail: over 230 Heinemann Duty Free & Travel Value Shops as well as shops on cruise ships and ferries
- Distribution: Demand-oriented delivery and services for over 1,000 customers worldwide
- 6,000 employees
- 40 million customers
Further information: www.gebr-heinemann.de
Gebr. Heinemann offers more than 50,000 articles in its shops from many different product categories.
The correct entry of master data is therefore an immense challenge for the company.
- Master data records from approx. 50,000 articles
- 1,000 suppliers, over 230 shops in 28 countries and 40 million customers annually
- Different product ranges from perfumery/cosmetics and fashion to spirits, tobacco, confectionery, delicacies and toys
- Different requirements for the maintenance of master data per product category
SDQC – Superior Data Quality Cockpit
The retailsolutions Add-On SDQC now ensures compliance with data quality requirements by means of automated checking rules.
- Checking rules adjustable through customizing
- Integration with SAP for Retail
- Application of the rules online in the maintenance dialog
or via offline batch check
- Active in all relevant transactions
- Errors bundled in error report
- Presentation of the rules in the checking rule catalog
- Significantly higher data quality in the article master
right from the start
- Transparent control and assurance of data quality
- Reduction of process costs through lower error rates and
elimination of manual activities
- More effective business processes through more transparency
We increase the quality of our master data at the initial creation of the information with MD/QC by retailsolutions. Clearly defined rules prevent mistakes from the outset – processes are stabilized.
Gebr. Heinemann SE & Co. KG
Head of SAP Process Solutions