Supply chain, store merchandise management, POS, forecast & replenishment, supplier collaboration, CRM - these are just a few keywords we would like to talk to you about.
- You have a good degree (university or university of applied sciences) in the field of (business) informatics, (business) engineering or economics.
- Ideally, you have already successfully managed SAP sub-projects in retail and would like to build on this. Or you are a professional with a technical background of at least three years and thus know the processes in the retail sector.
- You already have several years of experience in the areas of supply chain management or SAP Retail or logistics, POS or SAP R/3 MM, SD.
- Ideally, you already have knowledge of Solution Manager, standard customising, ABAP, SAP Script or other SAP tools.
- You have excellent communication skills, analytical thinking and very good presentation skills.
- As a team player with high social competence, you are used to working in a successful team.
- You have good practical English skills.
- You show our customers the pioneering processes and orientations in retail so that they can focus more on their core competencies.
You work with our customers to develop efficient structures and exploit all cost potentials in order to strengthen competitiveness. This responsible task includes the conceptual design and implementation coaching of projects in retail with reference to the industry solution SAP for Retail at our national and international customers.
In addition, you will independently maintain the further expansion of our customer relationships.
You support our sales department in the acquisition of new customers
Rewards & Benefits
- Atractive remuneration system
- Company car
- Very good, team-oriented working atmosphere
- Individual and project-related further training programmes
Ready to apply?
Please send your CV along with a brief introduction of yourself, the opportunity you're applying for and why you think you and retailsolutions would make the perfect team!
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Direct applicants only, strictly no recruitment agencies.